- Boat Charters
- Day Camps
- Party Tours
- Lake excursions
Welcome to Lake Amistad TCS. We offer custom packages geared toward fun in the sun on Lake Amistad. Our captain can take you and your party up the beautiful Devil’s River for a day of site seeing, Kayaking, swimming etc. We can drop you off for a day camp and come get you later in the evening. We do party cruises where you and your friends can enjoy the Lake without the worry of getting pulled over by local law enforcement. We can shuttle you and your Kayak or our Kayak up the river where you can play, fish, swim etc. We offer Shuttles to Bakers crossing where you can paddle down the river back to Slaughter Bend where we will pick you up and bring you back to Rough Canyon. If you don’t want to paddle that far, we have partners who can drop you off at one of the State Natural areas then we will pick you up on the water. We have lodging available as well. Here at Lake Amistad TCS we want the day to be about you having a great time on the water. You tell us what you want and we will do our best to make it happen. Give us a call to discuss your trip. Following is a basic price List.
- Half Day Tours $300 for four people. $50 for each additional person.
- Full Day Tours $550 for four people. $50 for each additional person.
- Devil’s River Play Day. We take you up the river and drop you off for the day then come get you at whatever time you ask. You can set up a day camp etc. $350 for 4 people. $50 for each additional person.
- Shuttle to Bakers Crossing….$300 for 4 people. Max is 6 per trip.
- Shuttle off the water after your Kayak trip from Bakers Crossing $300 for 4 people. $50 for each additional person
- Party Cruises $600 for 6 people for 6 hours. $50 for each additional person.
- Hunting Shuttles to Public Hunting Area (via boat) $75 per person, 2 person minimum
- Kayak Rentals $50 to $70 per day
Call 830-774-5377 for more information.